Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Six Beers And a Blog: My Life


 
   As always--my books:  King's Books! 
  
   * * * * * *
  
   Nah, never six--not anymore since beyond the age of reason; nevertheless, a pint of Black Irish or somethingorother; regardless, I am not attempting to architect a singular philosophy with my writings, but an elated epiphany of mildly euphoric brainstorm.  I would never drink and drive, after my 18th year involved in an intoxicating arrest, though disregarded, and wise enough to smite its possible futurity.  I am a total dolt most times.  High Anxiety and all the rest.  Forging sometimes "incorrect" opinions I claim as Earthly Axioms.  We are all at fault--yet brilliant sometimes.

  
  A genius makes no mistakes claimed the Irishman Joyce; I am ridden with them.  But a genius only brings himself, a humble man a myriad of others.  Kerouac didn't write about himself as much as we think, but more of Dean, inducing a love of others.  I am to blame, but I'm trying.  I want to Nancy Grace the NSA, but we all make mistakes, even the American Government.  Apologize, correct, screw up, correct again, and just fix it after a few times; next, you're a better country, and may Jack Kennedy make me a better citizen.  I owe to the brilliance of FDR and Ronald Raygun.  We all do.

  
   Sincerely, Mark David King
  
   Post Script:  Just reflecting my 1st Amendment Rights.  God Bless us, and always an autonomy, unless liberty is thirsted by others.