Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Werewolf Eats Vampire Girl (12) The Werecoyote, Adam

   
   
   * * * WEREWOLF SLUT poetry @ Amazon.Com & Apple iTunes * * *
   
   WEREWOLF MEETS VAMPIRE GIRL (12)  THE WERECOYOTE, ADAM
   
   Within the ergonomically, quasi-exotic interior of an awesome-engineered rice-burner with Heads, Cowl Induction, and Re-Designed Exhaust to meet Al Gore's tax happy Emission Standards in parts of 'em USA (Earth be Tuff), sits Kitty and Adam, both aglow by way of Internal Cockpit Light.
   
KITTY
  
Ya saved me babe.
   
ADAM
   
Got a smoke?
  
KITTY
My skin, what!?!  Nor sugar or Sun-Worshiping--I get my Vitamin D outta the bottle.
   
ADAM
   
I'm furry sometimes--so, skin isn't everything Kitty.
  
KITTY
   
Young, misguided werewolf eh?
   
ADAM
  
Ya got me all wrong girl.  I'm guided by ignorance and eternal canine heritage.  Truly, I rode around in my Grand-Father's Sac of Testosterone.  Too, werecoyote to be exact--I'm a coward, but I'm good at it.

   
ADAM PENCIL CRAYON ART: