Thursday, May 8, 2014

Craving the Lovebox

   
   "Craving the Lovebox"
   
   First of all:  I am a sincere ass; nevertheless, I know the toxic dangers of intercourse--with only a singular woman, mind you.  Having endured penile lacerations, permanent discoloration and slight mutation of the sought after phallic pipe, elephantitis of the nutsac; plus, the Klingon nag of cosmic crabs, which, according to my own Socratic observations by way of a magnifying glass I found in my Easter Basket one year, appear to mimic something you might hungrily order at the Red Lobster; as a result, I vomit to the day when taking in the antics of Spongebob's greedy employer.  
   
   It doesn't matter if she stalked me for a year without my attention, if she jumped naked into my third floor habitat-like window by way of a Home Depot ladder and into my adolescent bed--it was all my stupid ass fault.  I should have resisted harder, not having minded being called a "fag" by my motley circle of friends for never having had the desire to lay my pipe into her attractive sewage system.  

   --When all your best friends are sexing your quasi-girl--you should know about it, unless you're stupid.

   Never blame the forked-tongued reptile mentioned by the wisdom of the American Indian.  Don't slut shame.  Don't react.  These girls are empowered!  Women first.  For a woman never lies, cheats, does your best friend, becomes the Anti-Christ, or disguises herself as the victim.
   
   And all men paying child support are the genuine, biological fathers of these nomadic children.  A woman would never manifest a fib in order to get money.  DNA Testing should never be offered to men.  That would insult the value of a woman.
   
   And perhaps Oprah is right.  Pure sublimity to broadcast a show on girls lacking their clitoral sunshine due to the evils of Adam and wicked emasculation; next, have Lady Bobbitt on your symmetrical show and suck out the laughter concerning a man's permanent, sexual disfigurement. And I'm still an ass.
   
   Too, if a fancy dame treats her own, immaculate genitalia like a juicy joybox, maybe the guy should focus on a more cerebral piece of lass.  But that would get him mocked.  Of course . . .
   
   King @ Amazon.Com & the Nook.  Too, some @ Apple iTunes.