Saturday, August 16, 2014

Diet Doesn't Matter--Bupkis

   * * * King's Books @ Amazon, Nook, & Internet Bookstores * * *
   
   "Diet Doesn't Matter--Bupkis"
  
   Of course--eating healthy does not make a difference in obtaining superior health, for you might be manipulated by a genetic disposition to monstrously mass outwards, becoming a red-shirt Albert.
   
   If foods can move your blood sugar, obese you till horizontally ALL-EXPANDING; next, rot your incisors, thin your hair, and offer a morphing myriad of other Munsters-acquired oddities; then, diet too--can heal you.  
   
   Radical Remission, nearly (so the Internet Blogs) 70% of it, has been linked to alteration of diet; plus, the ingestion of differing herbs & spices.  But cool.  I guess like a physician once privately announced to my doltish self:  "The garden-variety medical school rarely offers esoteric knowledge."  
   
   But I ingest tobacco.  I'm no better.  Possibly, it keeps me a bit thin; alas, wends the imperfection even in a bit of counterpoise.  I hear chronic use of the Twinkie is dangerous.