Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Existence Womb (57)

   
   "Existence Womb (57)"   
    
   Miriam, the very cold, Calgary bag boy nicely packing her Boss 302 and politely exiting, ignited a cherry of a coffin nail, inhaling the sacred toxicity; next, noticed a haunting specter of the past, Brother Puck, a big load of tobacco behind his puffy lip.   
   
MIRIAM
WTF?
   
BROTHER PUCK
You know how John Barleycorn died?  A glorious yeast infection!  Bacchus was not the true god of wine; Christ is the GOD of new wine.  Old wine skins cannot hold His New Wine.  And He says:  "I am thirsty."  Yes, upon His immortal death.  Once, in America, a woman called 9/11 to report her irritating and manic yeast infection.  Too, I've had a saliva duct stone, epididymitis, and mushrooms growing out of my crapper.  They were not magic mushrooms; I didn't attempt to imbibe them.  Yes, I don't have Sleep Paralysis like you, my mystical Miriam.  But I've endured harshly.  Done it smoothly and bravely.  Remember the Christ's vocal landmark of a vociferous, Universal Church reporting:  "He was obedient, even unto death."
  
MIRIAM
   Squinted hesitation futureways.