Monday, November 25, 2013

Green Eunuch (Hel Crayon Art)


  
   Mark David King's Books @ Apple iTunes, the Nook, and Amazon.com; plus, HERE on Mark David King BlogSpot.
 
   This is my crummy attempt at Crayon Art--I'm try'n man!  This is a pic of HEL--the malevolent Nordic goddess.  Her iniquitous character has recently emerged within my ongoing theological fiction known as GREEN EUNUCH.  Thanks to Google Search Engine for displaying superhero sketches and such--I based this on a super-symmetrical pic by Joseph Brewster--he is the real creative genius, not me.  Haven't drawn in over a decade; I'm attempting to forge Crayon Art by way of visually mimicking charcoal (I think) sketches; next, I clumsily add crayon hue to my shaky-handed felt-tipped attempt.  So, check out GREEN EUNUCH as the Virgin Mary, Saint Francis and his pet wolf Gubbio; plus, the Green Eunuch himself (Skunkfire) attempt to free the Moon Ooba (WAAAAY BEYOND THE CREAMY MILKY WAY) from Pandemonium-like lunacy--its hellish region ruled by Hel herself and Fenrir, her wolfy brother.  Be well.
 
   Sincerely, Mark David King