Sunday, January 24, 2016

Existence Womb (49)

   
  
   "Existence Womb (49)"
     
   Miriam was tucked into bed divinely, under Buck, in a bunk bed--it had STAR WARS paraphernalia adoring it; specifically, C-3PO sheets and pillow cases with Chewbacca quilts--very warm and comfortably cozy, even in a galaxy far, far away--and there are many.  Luke thought it best to attach his delicate daughter in close proximity with the Werewolf Monk at all times, but mostly when she entered dreamland.   While she could most likely not be monitored officially; still, visitation from things monstrous and motley were a possibility, as all things are possible, and not just random acts of beautiful or destructive super-symmetry from the living sparks of nothingness; indeed, as Yeats wisely knew:  "Anything and all things are possible."  Of course doing the old coyote thievery from Intellectual Property, such as might be determined the Bible; regardless, Luke had no concern for Miriam's adolescent hormones to rape Buck; on the contrary, the Werewolf Monk may break his protracted vows, but he knew Buck was the best anti-sexual ascetic alive on Terra's surface.  Thus, Luke slept well.  Meanwhile, back to Miriam and Buck's bedroom, like this:
   
MIRIAM
Lying in bed, her mind racing from the groovy juice of all the action.  Buck, you awake?
  
BUCK
Hoc est enim Corpus meum.   
   
MIRIAM
Something about your body, right?  Something religious, totally.
   
BUCK
A reference to Christ's Body.  It was infused by the Holy Spirit Itself--a magnanimous synergy that allowed Him, to become, if He was not already, which I believe He was--the Son of the most Almighty God.  I cannot mate Miriam.  I can't even flirt.  This is why your father chose me as your protector.
   
MIRIAM
Great, my Dad wants me to be a Nun and get none.  But I really dig you.  Doesn't matter.  Hey, you're not a eunuch are ya?
   
BUCK
Laughed.  I too am partially infused by the Holy Spirit--was never bitten--that's where my powers come from, and you never sin against the Holy Spirit--the only unforgivable sin.  And I really like you Miriam.  And I can show you my love in other ways.
   
MIRIAM
Just make sure if you ever change your mind about kissing me again, my lips are ready--I genuinely adore you.
   
   Buck's dog-heart did beat with a bit more mercury, and he did yearn to touch Miriam.  Some day perhaps--some golden day.