Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mark David King on iTunes!

   Pic of me during my sonic youth; specifically, I was this age when having experienced what I wrote auto-biographically in Transcending Twilight:  Angels Eclipse Vampires.  You can purchase that bodacious book along with my others, here:  King's Books 
   So, here's a list of my books--the ones published under the name:  Mark David King
   1.)  TRANSCENDING TWILIGHT:  ANGELS ECLIPSE VAMPIRES
   2.)  WEREWOLF SLUT
   3.)  A SOUTHERN GOTHIC WEREWOLF IN NASHVILLE
   4.)  SEAN HANNITY'S THEOCRACY; PLUS, VIRGIN MARY LIVES!
   5.)  ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AND MALE GENITALIA--AN ANTHROPOLOGICAL TREATISE
   6.)  BARACK OBAMA, DO CYBORGS DREAM OF ROBOTIC SHEEP?  AN AMERICAN POEM
   7.)  KHLOE KARDASHIAN MEETS THE EASTER BUNNY:  AN AMERICAN PLAY
   8.)  MY MOM IS A COUGAR--NASTY!
   9.)  ULCERATIVE COLITIS, MARIJUANA, AND WEREWOLVES
   10.)  ATOMIC GOD
   11.)  VAMPIRE METH. 1989
   Some of these are available on iTunes.  All available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites; plus, all Internet bookstores and the NOOK.
   SUPER POWERS:
   1.)  Ulcerative Colitis:  For over a decade I have endured the sanguine pain of inflammation and ulceration in the large intestine; moreover, numerous colonoscopies, blood transfusions, Remicade and steroid infusions, oral steroids, myriads of medication, crimson-hued fecal matter shooting outta my agonized anus like a LSD Locomotive, bleeding me severely anemic.  My best story is when I got down to 117 pounds and was having close to 20 bloody bowel movements a day.  After admitting myself to the ER, they hooked me up to an I.V. and put me in a gown; next, I made many a stampede outta my room into the bathroom, where blood exploded from my rectal cavity, making all the nurses in the ER giggle at my anguish--no shit.
   2.)  Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with Ticks:  Due to carnal fantasy in nasty detail, since adolescence I have mortified my senses after engaging in sin; specifically, I cut myself over a 100 times with a razor blade, locked myself in closets, starved myself for days, beat myself into minor concussions, put 13 stitches in my face with a broken beer bottle, set my face on fire with a butane lighter, and a bunch of other scandalous rituals of repentance; indeed, I am NOT out to harm myself, yet like a Levite Priest blessed to carry the ultimate Hebrew weapon (ya know), I have purified my corporeal essence due to my duty towards God.  Also, there is repetitive washing, lots.  If semen is sinfully discharged, that meaning fantasizing about anything save a non-conscious android, I have to lather my precocious pubes in a soapy cleanse, ornamenting my body with the fluidic flux of hot water.  Holy Hell--I do plenty of weird shit, unable to fumble feces into commode, having to strip myself naked and lay upon newspaper in my parents' garage, where I push with unearthly will to evacuate my bowels.  As of today, I am in remission after high doses of Prednisone for approximately 2 months.  Too, dealt with sleep paralysis, lost time, abuse from the Empyreal Ranks of Arch-Angelity, having begged to be taken aboard the super symmetrical craft, like mentioned in the Book of Ezekiel; next, Transfigured in the might of Jesus Christ, and Virgin Birth is possible with today's technology--a heavenly hypodermic needle through the hymen, without breaking it, full of a squadron of sperm that impregnate a young lass; thus, if today's technology can grant Immaculate Conception; then, it is a theological axiom that Jesus is the Christ.  Of all the demi-gods, he was the kindest.  Was humble and full of benevolent mercy. 
   Regardless, I won't go on about my diseases anymore, for I want you gregarious guys and gorgeous gals to read my books.  Yes it all appears scatological; still, sublimity haunts the pages inside, and I mean that.  There is more; however, as James Bond boldly proclaims:  "Always leave them wanting more."  God Bless--and I mean it . . .
   Sincerely, Mark David King