Tuesday, March 31, 2015

-Blood and Chocolate- Review

    
   "-Blood and Chocolate- Review"
   
   During a gastrointestinal flare of pain, blood, and fecal-like mucus being cruelly evacuated, when I believed Tony Romo might win it all and wink deliciously at the lascivious ladies, I read "Blood and Chocolate" and was not rewarded with what I wanted.  I wanted, of course, a bit quirky mixed in, and heavily.  For what is a psychotically-driven tale of things macabre without a neurotic personality living within the dynamic danger?  Nevertheless, I liked it, minus the fact that my intestinal tract was giving way.
   Meat Boy.  Don't underestimate a Meat Boy, especially if he has a crazy compulsion to slay werewolves, like Jango Fett besting many Jedi.  And the epic classicism of the Young Adult horror/love story is amazingly alive.  The pull of the quintessential wolf, driving one to dreams of hunger and pack synergy.  It's in there.  Classically--in every form of the word.  So, if you're reading about werewolves under Full Moon or any neon brag of moonbeam; next, purchase this book.   Totally.