Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (6)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (6)"
   
   After a protracted, bizarre symposium on the super-serum known as Truth, which is a bitter pill for yeast and man-cheese, Thomas invited Jazzmin Flush into his humble abode.  There, throned upon carpet and ash, Thomas entertained the angelic poet, her kneeling down next to his skeletal emaciation.   
  
JAZZMIN
Man--you look real bad.
  
THOMAS
Monks get steeled by neglect.
   
JAZZMIN
You might wanna eat a cheeseburger, or six of them.  I suggest plenty of mayo, and pour some gravy over them too.
   
THOMAS
I'll try.

JAZZMIN
Will you?  Look Thomas, it doesn't matter what girls and their hypersensitive males holding extinguished torches say.  The Total Truth is a Super-Sublime Brute at the end.
  
THOMAS
I've sinned as well, but I always set my scrotum hairs aflame.  
  
JAZZMIN
Don't do that!  Crap guy, remember Muhammad Ali--that guy offered not the bullbeans of bravado when he spoke of the Divine.
  
THOMAS
What did he say?
  
JAZZMIN
Something like:  I AM THE MAN OF THE LAND . . .