Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (16)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (16)"
   
   Jazzmin Flush drifted off dreamways, igniting rendezvous with the Multiverse, lost in an enemy's hollow tree; next, an unborn, aborted daughter appears with spectral glow.  
  
DAUGHTER
Why Mommy?  Daddy had a RIGHT to raise me--mothers don't own the baby if they allow entrance through intercourse.
  
JAZZMIN FLUSH
It wasn't allowed.  His pride and vanity took me without consent.
   
DAUGHTER
I love you even in the womb--the Book says.
  
JAZZMIN FLUSH
I hated you in the womb, too.  Coyote Mantra:  All is sacred; nothing is sacred.
  
DAUGHTER
I hate you.
  
JAZZMIN FLUSH
I am so sorry.  I was wrong.  The Catholic Church will raise All Children, unwanted.  Even Merlin was half demon, yet he found sublimity in life.  I was wrong.
  
DAUGHTER
I love you Mommy.  Daddy and the rest have no RIGHT to perpetually malign you due to hubris.
   
JAZZMIN FLUSH
I will spend all my days doing God's Will.  I have learned.  And my sorrow for you will birth love for every soul.  And still--you live, in an enchanted Otherworld.  I will mystically pray for you everyday.