Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (30)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (30)"
   
   Encompassed in the Mystical Ice Castle crafted by the Good God, Jazzmin Flush and Thomas enter into a revealing symposium.
   
JAZZMIN FLUSH
What happened to you when you were younger?  I mean, why are you so dedicated to God and belief in things Divine?
   
THOMAS
Is is that bad?  I know that I'm weird--or that the world is made up of scandalous scum wearing masks, designing systems and myth to enslave those not willing to submit to creepy people.
  
JAZZMIN FLUSH
Just tell me Thomas.  Please.

THOMAS
Look, Fredrica and me had it okay.  But my Mom's boyfriend sent me to Protestant school, even though Mom was Catholic--she submitted, as always.  There, all they did for three years, before I ran away, was put down the Mother of Christ.  Gasps on their expressions when mentioning Her--as if She was a wicked witch.  But I knew--I knew that I belonged to the Holy Family--only God owned me--not a religious movement responsible for emasculating the Angels and Saints.
  
JAZZMIN FLUSH
That's it?  What about the girls?
  
THOMAS
The girls.  Holy smoke.  Coming over to my house at thirteen, getting naked and expecting me to lay with their fragile youth.  And I was curious.  This one girl took off her Carolina-Blue panties, and I wanted to smell them--a wolf thing.  Well, when I examined them closely--there was a big poop stain in the crotch area--I mean it was smeared by creamy, fecal matter.  I couldn't appreciate the color blue for years after that, or any unclean lass.  And so, after I resisted their arsenal of sexual desire, they started calling me fag, and spreading the rumor everywhere.  Fredrica was devastated.  Then, I thought I might be gay--they convinced me of it, for a bit.  But I overcame.  Instead of them blabbering about me all the time, their spurned desires and their sour grapes, they should have confessed to doctors that they couldn't stop sexing other young boys--that THEY were the ones with the problem.  Anyway, I just thought it was going to be like the 1950's.  Marry your high school sweetheart, and be a happy man.  But when young girls get denied sexually, they'll do anything to hurt you--poison you to infertility, spread rumors, whatever.  Their pride is disgusting.  Well, now, I have a true friend; I have you.
  
JAZZMIN FLSUH
I am your friend Thomas; I love you.
  
THOMAS
Fortunately for you--the arctic wolf isn't prone to ticks and fleas.