Thursday, April 30, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (50)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (50)"
   
   Donald and Jazzmin Flush--daughter and derailed Dad embraced, tons of tears raining forth from their watery orbs, and Jazzmin noticed how nice Daddy smelled--like Brut aftershave save the "Brute" of it all.  And the cleansed scent was wisely welcomed.
   Separating from the synergy of love's hug, Jazzmin blurted, "I really want to know everything about you and Mommy.  Especially why I never got to know you guys save the myth of it all."
   "In time."  Donald promised with a stoic glare.  "Anyway, it seems you have some special friends."
   And Swiss, whiskers rapidly twitching, poked his mouse head out of his hole, noticing Donald as did Donald notice him.  "Come over here little guy.  I don't want to hurt you."
   And Swiss scattered in Donald's fatherly direction, sniffing his shoes that smelled like stinky cheese and anchovies.
   "He likes you Daddy."  Jazzmin Flush smiling.
   "Does he like that boyfriend of yours?"  Donald asked.
   Jazzmin Flush, of course, blushed.  "Daddy, Thomas is the nicest guy around.  He reveres and respects me.  I've never even french-kissed him."
   Donald did his best Clint Eastwood squint, as if fueled by hemorrhoid pain.  "I hope so, or I'll have to tell him that I'm not afraid to go back to prison."
   Jazzmin Flush got wide-eyed.  "You were in prison?"
   Donald like, "I swear--the politician had it coming."