Saturday, June 6, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (73)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (73)"
   
   Jazzmin Flush did not girlishly gush--NO WAAAAY, looking Thomas right in the whites of his eyes, avoiding the hue of eye/soul/color (bullcrap/maybe)--her golden orbs a frigid, Great White North Love, like when she rescued him, but the California Girl was not calm and religiously convinced about matrimony, especially sexuality, since she was a dork and asexual, having turned her back to the incarnate aspects of her bodily predicament, mostly because it would rot and perish save robotic implants, only sharing a few moments of kisses with Thomas, her coldly, but lovingly, NOW, blurting:  "No freaking way!  Look, I house the Holy Spirit--my body does--no way somebody is going to invade that divine space--never--it will never happen dude."
   Thomas, the arctic, Spirit Wolf didn't blink, responding:  "I totally embody a great portion of the Holy Spirit myself, and if I enter you after marriage, that Spirit comes into you--you will only be stronger."
   Jazzmin blinked.  Thomas continued:  "I don't even care.  Do what you want.  Marriage is about being a team.  A contract of love.  A sophisticated synergy, but not dualistic.  A united state of onwards.  And I would tell you to go screw yourself, but that might be rude."