Thursday, June 18, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (79)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (79)"
   
   Jazzmin Flush rushed away into dastardly danger after receiving a cryptic message on her holo-phone from Mister Merlin Pope; indeed, the trans-weird gentleman was no longer securely behind laser beam bars, but had used his suave weirdness to make a privileged escape--now:  on the lam, but reaching out to Jazzmin for whatever reasons.  Distraught by life; thus, being a bit stupid, Jazzmin went to engage Pope in some sort of symposium within the realm of public safety; specifically, BUSTER'S CHEESE LOUNGE, where GOUDA was bragged on as a lung cancer protector.  Anyway, Jazzmin found her way within the modest hole inside a suburban strip mall, mercurially noticing Mr. Pope's feminine eyes and yet strong male luster.  She blew the gold out of her eyes, taking a cautious seat in front of the bizarre character as he calmly snacked on some Wisconsin Cheddar.
   
MERLIN
I prefer Colby cheese as a yellow cheese--much softer texture.
  
JAZZMIN
What exactly do you want?

MERLIN
You're in a carnal dilemma.  I heard it whispered by way of the Four Winds.

JAZZMIN
You tried to wreck my life.  Why am I even talking to you?
   
MERLIN
You need Good Counsel.  And, Miss Jazzmin Flush--I am here to give it.  I urge you to make love to your boyfriend Thomas after a Catholic ceremony of marriage.
  
JAZZMIN
Now--I'll never do it!  Thanks for making my decision easier.
   
MERLIN
Perhaps I'm tricking you, yes.  Perhaps you have no idea why I called you into this shabby snack-shack underneath the daystar's illuminating truth of esoteric things.
  
JAZZMIN
Still, I go God's Way.  Not yours.  Now excuse me, I have a loving family to gel with.  Have a nice life.
  
   Jazzmin exits, flushed.  Merlin eats his Wisconsin Cheddar and grins in wicked fashion.