Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Wicked Gastroenterologist

   
   "A Wicked Gastroenterologist"  
   
   Calmly cruising through the physician's door; however, not a Doc; moreover, a Nurse Practitioner of the cruel imp family, some imps are awesome and nice--but not him.  He was intrinsically hostile due to his own corporeal aspects, pre-judging my highly-paid necessity of his so-called, medical services. 

NP
Your insurance doesn't cover that.
  
ME
I had REMICADE Infusions for years--of course they do. 

NP
Maybe you have another insurance and just don't know it.
   
ME
How could I be paying a colossal amount for another health insurance and not know it?
   
NP
Anyway, a prescription for PREDNISONE for 2 weeks is like putting a Band-Aid on it.
  
ME
Aren't Band-Aids good?  Too, the only cure for Ulcerative Colitis is removal of the large intestine, more or less.  And why don't you look me in the eye, and why didn't you shake my hand?  Why do you study the asshole for a living?  And I'm the liar and freak?  Why give me COLAZAL instead of DELZICOL when it doesn't offer the same protection against cancer?  Change REMICADE into HUMIRA when REMICADE, which I had for years, did indeed fix me without side-effects?  Put your hands near my junk when you examine me?  No other medical man treating me for this condition did that, nor ask me if I'm ticklish, nor invite me to their non-denominational church.  And why refuse treatment cause I bleed out, having required a blood transfusion, becoming anemic of the IRON kind; thus, am phobic concerning too high of a capacity of blood being drawn by cackling and jeering phlebotomists?  Not drops of blood buddy, but cups--I got pics on my cell phone of the sanguinary circumstances.  Have you no idea of the Hippocratic Oath?  And no Organic, Western Medicine--that has been studied by myriads of suffering patients, and it calms and soothes them--this not legally allowed in the American South, though it is by a Higher Davidian Power.  Who is this leader of the American South?  May I remind him that they lost the biggest terrorist action launched upon the sublime turf of the United States?  Do you know what it is like to have painful, bloody diarrhea and agonizing constipation for near 20 years?  This is bullshit.