Thursday, July 9, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (85)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (85)"
   
   Merlin Pope mysteriously cunned, kinda, Jazzmin--allowing her to know the depths of barely ingestion, yet absorbing the nutrients eloquently, boasting with bold, confident speech:  "The Confederate Battle Flag, that Mystical Cross of Saint Andrew and all--is aesthetically vibrant and entrancing, yet the meaning of some, some hate behind it confuses me; nevertheless, all is free, and since it has become mere art in our futurity--I adore the look is all."
   Jazzmin Flush didn't gush or ooze attraction, despising any bit of negativity, not finding this sexxa, yet unappealing and gruesome; next, Merlin Pope added:  "I always carry a switchblade with me--for the "flip out" effect.  It puts a spasm in the beating hearts of the blue-blooded.  I do adore the poor man, and his magic unsheathed before the spawn of the Industrial Revolution; plus, I adore Russian Literature.  Pushkin was the shit.  Women's unshaved legs and all--freaking brilliant and yet sexually macabre."
   Jazzmin was liking him more and more now.