Thursday, July 16, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (89)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (89)"
    
   Jazzmin Flush ate in a rapid rush, finding the serendipity of an almond-infused, dark chocolate bar near a gas station dumpster in southern Oregon.  It wasn't like when she journeyed to Canada in search of lovely Thomas--the Holy Spirit had been her guide and bodyguard.  Maybe this scenario was caused by her melting down into hysteria and taking off with the weirdness of Pope.  Regardless, Thomas found her vagrancy by way of canine telepathy, coming around the dumpster, scattering vermin, and elating the pretty face of Miss Jazzmin Flush, painting on her a toothy and platinum smile.

JAZZMIN
It's about time Thomas.
  
THOMAS
Maybe you should be wiser in choosing your weirdness.  I had to huff it on all four paws here--we're all broke.  Your Dad even had to sell his 1957 Chevy.
  
JAZZMIN
I'm out of it for a bit and the pack falls to pieces?
  
THOMAS
What's with the attitude?  Did Pope butter your muffins or something?
  
JAZZMIN
Shut up!  I'm a freaking basket case here.  My Dad and Rascal copulating in front of my eyes.  My stupid temptation with creepy Pope.  And all--all because I love you so much, but I can't physically express it--too terrified about the act of sex.
  
THOMAS
Reaches out and strokes Jazzmin's golden face with soft, human hands.  I'll wait forever.  In the meantime, I'll eat anybody's liver right outta their body if they ever touched your virtuous essence; plus, I'd really bitch you out as well.