Friday, July 24, 2015

Super Suburban Virgin

   
   "Super Suburban Virgin"
   
I'm physically missing out on life--my overly carnal friends do say,
Yet all gregariously gel with the freedom of rainbow gay;
Regardless, I am sincerely allowed to outshine the collective with individuality,
Knowing:  getting my joybox juiced is not everything to my karmic destiny--
I'm not fiercely frigid or otherwise,
Just wanna be a "Leave It To Beaver" kinda wife,
Not minding pumps and pearls,
Or getting hubby to pay for a perm with cascading curls;
Thus, let me love a singular man,
Melting into his Phoenix and rising with a resonating plan
To damn the collective that attempts to bind my rights,
Like politicians acting as physicians, making ill plights,
But may I remind that liberty soars beyond
All the arrested cage-fighting induced by American politics forsaking an individual's song.

POST SCRIPT:  The needs of the many don't always outweigh the needs of the one, for the many may be a bunch of stinking a-holes.