Sunday, October 25, 2015

The lipstick aesthetics of Fox News

   
   "The lipstick aesthetics of Fox News"
   
   Verily, I intently watch Fox News for physical arousal, horned to carnal completion by way of glistening lipstick orally delivering the sex appeal of tragic news, it casually oozing like painted glamour for those info babes having won the genetic lottery; on the other hand, I get my real, tangible news from the BBC worried over Merkel's insane ingestion of millions of immigrants not wanting to gregariously gel with German heritage, a love for the Nordic Deities; plus, everlasting hope for personal courage against the World Serpent.
   I don't particularly mind a seductive delivery of opinionated news, so unfair and unbalanced it makes Buddha's supernatural philosophy look like a circus only highlighting the bearded-lady with cottage cheese chunks in her ripply buttocks--this news channel so utterly disgusted by the necessity of shadows and light having utopia-like synergy.  Regardless, I find the death of print media, crafting my own internal jive, and I don't merely thank God, the Angels, or Saints, yet offer them the truth of their awesomeness.