Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sin And Redemption

   
   
   I am no Saint.  As said before:  "We are all a bunch of sons of bitches."
  
  Myriads of men are better than me; still, God I hope I'm trying.  The examples of Christ and His Immaculate Mother drive us to better ourselves--to become infinitely decent.  But I fall short.  I've even slacked off on my own, personal asceticism.  Hate being a fluid-like organism.  Want more.  Bio-mechanical possibilities.  Able to program my cerebral capacity to delete thoughts that culminate in the act of sin.
   
   May God Bless us all.  May we forget revenge, lust, and loathing.  This life we are just sizing each other up, sowing ourselves into immortal images; thus, become one with humility and detachment, consuming only the Body of Christ, and crafting your physiology to moral behavior as is the way of the benevolent Angels and Saints.  May God be with us.  And may I stop being such a jerk.  Bless you all.
  
Sincerely, Mark David King