Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Baby Food For Ulcerative Colitis





   The worst thing about Ulcerative Colitis is not being able to poop--getting locked up in the bowels.  And then when you do poop--it's nothing but bright red blood.  Sanguine circumstances are common when you suffer from Ulcerative Colitis.  Went to see G.I. Doctor today.  Thought he was going to give me Remicade I.V., but he put me on a potent steroid for daily use, and only the gastrointestinal tract feels the speed-like effects of the drug; specifically, it doesn't make the brain loopy like might Prednisone.
   Ate some baby food.  Little weenies or chicken sticks that basically dissolve in your mouth; still, the nutrition label bragged of high protein.  Trying to be gentle and bland to my stomach.  
   I think about those 3 missing girls that were discovered.  It can always be worse unless you have facial distortion from an accident or insidious event.
   So, that's me today.
   - Mark -