Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Death from Ulcerative Colitis

   I'm really concerned about my Ulcerative Colitis; specifically,  if they have to remove my complete, large intestine--that means I'll have to live the rest of my life with a rolled down small intestine, and if that goes haywire, I'm surely dead. 
   If thinking about that is not dandy; next, my Doctor wouldn't infuse me with Remicade I.V. just yet.  He put me on a super steroid, but I still can't go to the bathroom, suffering from sincere constipation for weeks--nothing evacuates my bowels but fluidic poop and bright, red blood.  I'm shrinking too.  My average weight of 170 down to 130.  I'm really scared this is it for me.  I'm mortified that I might die.

   Is there any hope for people with Ulcerative Colitis if it doesn't go into remission, ever?  I just pray to God that things work out for me and all of you who also suffer. 
    --  Mark David King  --