Saturday, February 7, 2015

Gospel of Coyote

   
   "Gospel of Coyote"
   
1.)  Reminded of the Holy Spirit's Crystal Eternal, Buzz wormholed homewards.
2.)  Amidst the highly-moist weeping of Mary of Nazareth, crying remembrance of Her tears captured by Italian mystics during the spiritual forge of the Renaissance.
3.)  I glared upon the effulgent Virgin, knowing and a bit aware of Her knowledge concerning Jesus' tortured futurity.
4.)  Humbled by a beastly, vermin-like introduction to such chaste and charitable glamour, I dropped my large, pointy ears, retaining aspects of humanity, and I made an eager oath to Coyote Cool that I would be a servant and companion to young Jesus.
5.)  Mary turned to me with an eternal eye, loving yet worried about my lack of adherence to legal dogma; still, Her entrails, which birthed a Messiah, allowed Her tolerance of my bizarre, time-traveling and animal MORPH.  She wanted to offer toothy smile, and I forced upon Jesus' infant face a bad boy grin by way of sweetly licking the incarnate flesh that 21st Century Disciples would feed me on Holy Occasion.
6.)  Next, I kissed His feet with wet nose till tingling His toes; then, I offered a mild "Yip" at Israeli Moon, doing a mercurial spin to make sure my fluffy tail was still there, before giving it a mortified nibble in order to produce a vocal cry of weird, coyote elation.
7.)  Mary laughed holy bubbles--so floataciously fun, knowing I would be better entertainment than SpongeBob on Blu-ray.  Yup--a singular coyote, once tamed.  Once.  For legalism birthed into suffering, which is the flesh of mankind.