Friday, February 13, 2015

Multiversal Mutt (3) Frozen Han Solo

   
   "Multiversal Mutt (3)  Frozen Han Solo"  
   
   After deliciously digesting Mister Chicken's cerebral cuisine, Franny and Jerky poke their way back into the Silky Milky Way, anchoring the Junkyard Bone on an asteroid outside of Pluto.
   
FRANNY
I bet it's colder than Calrissian's carbonite outside.
   
JERKY
I kept drawing pictures of a frozen Han Solo, compulsively, when I was a pup in doggy school.  And I used to put him in water in my dog bowl and freeze him in the fridge.  Kenner builds an enduring action figure.  My G.I. JOE people always fell apart though--they were screwed together ya see.

FRANNY
I surmise Captain Solo really really liked Princess Leia's buns.   

JERKY
A hot dog between 'em would be yummalicious.  Plus, with a dab of Miracle Whip it would have some tang.

FRANNY
Gross--you're such a dude Jerky.  Looks outside the cockpit.  Holy crap--there's an Irish beast laying on an asteroid futon.