Saturday, September 23, 2017

Don't not do it

   
   "Don't not do it"
  
   When you stop dreaming that you can't have beautiful things, you cease to exist, go into depression, and become fuzzy.  Keep your eyes on the Grand Tacoburger.  Keep your eyes on the awesomeness of  Almighty God.  Ubiquitous; specifically, for all of you brainwashed college kids, He's everywhere, Being Totally Unlimited.  I'm not wending Pantheistic here, but maybe, and a little bit of Animism too.  Frequency and Vibration.
   But Christ is a cool aspect of God--the Vine, and we are the branches.  Yes, I fornicated with a seedless watermelon, and it was organic, during my 20's.  I apologized to God, but not to the watermelon.
   Get over it.  Even the psychology of the Cross is better than nothing.  Yet to know the Cross is True, well, that instructs instead of repeals.  I'm brutally honest, but I have discipline.  I have no Earth woman.  
   At the same time, the birds in the morning.  The hot cup of coffee.  Chinese food.  Dogs--all canines; plus, that of  Civil War movies, seeing how gore-smeared life can truly be.  We have it pretty darn sweet, at this moment.  Even if it gets worse, you gotta dream, escaping into the Otherworld; otherwise, things will get fuzzy.