Friday, December 22, 2017

Amos Hart--Dual Exhaust

  
   "Amos Hart--Dual Exhaust"
   
   Amos eating a SNICKERS, cause SNICKERS does satisfy, and to remind his future wife of that; otherwise--it all sounds like a lot of work.  At the sit-down gas station, an Elegant Cooter approaches:

ELEGANT COOTER
Is dat ur Cutlass with the V-8, boy?

AMOS
Can go to Midnight Mass @ 11:30 and still be there on Sunday and a Holy Day; as a result, I totally win.  But how to keep the Sabbath Holy if your son falls down a well?  Will you not miss services and rescue him?

ELEGANT COOTER
Damn boy, got me nuth'n 'gainst dem Catholics, ain't no sum bitch here or yonder.  Just got me a HEMI Block with high-outtake exhaust, and increased air-induction through my cowl backwards hit-me scoop.  Blow'n horsepower into the carb off my windshield.

AMOS
Not gonna race.  Too tired.  Maybe I should get a life.  But what's the worth in that?