Sunday, December 3, 2017

McRib is back!!!

   
   "McRib is back!!!"
   
   Glorious Mysteries today.  Go with Pittsburgh gold.  Samson, kinda Nazareth, so much so, untying the bind, like flax fleeing disintegrationways.  Jango Fett's son's gun--an exact duplicate, not altered.  
   And the McRib is back.  What is more American?  Swine.  But a Hog is good for something--like a football team, charging fiercely.  And the potent aroma of BRUT.  So healing, Saint Raphael Green, like emerald armor, and the Irish know about this, as do they beer, poetry, and spirit.
   So, my ex in-laws who sang "LOVE SHACK" and performed 60's dance moves, though they only partied during the 70's--I would tell my ex:  "Get them the hell out of here.  I'll give them beer--now make them go."  Beer for a pleasant exodus, and for my horses.  Fond stirrings of my past; specifically, a gallant and ghostly Mustang housing the 4.2 Liter eight-cylinder.  Nice.  Weird.  Cool.  
   McRib is back.