Monday, January 8, 2018

And, they loathe Catholics

   
   "And, they loathe Catholics"
   
   My mother has been a practicing Catholic for over 75 years, as were her ancestors.  I was in line for it; next, taken to Southern Baptist School--it wasn't all bad, for my mother would tongue-lash them when they spoke naughty concerning us or the Virgin Mother.  Ultimately, she put me in the right place.  Catholic school transcends military school.  You can't flog the bishop.  A Priest has a more serious mind than a soldier--them always thinking with their little heads.
   Anyway, here are some of the words I heard from my pseudo-family, making sure I never became a simple laymen even, attempting to sow doubt--they are no friends of the Catholic Church.

1.)  Brother's wife, the Debutante, though doesn't look like Paris Hilton, and that says something about the falsehood of Natural Selection--for how do asymmetrical-looking people find a willing partner to copulate with?  Her words:  "Maybe God is real, but the Catholics are wrong."  Her friend and former instructor--a Mason.  Not even Jack Kennedy liked the Masons.

2.)  My Brother--his words:  "Why don't they just castrate Priests.  The Virgin Mary is a witch.  King David is full of shit.  I don't like Saint Paul.  Jesus never said He was the Son of God."  Is that trying to give false illusion to a disabled man?  Yup.

3.)  My step-father:  "Saint Joseph was having intercourse with the Virgin Mary."  And imagine the rest I've lived with.  He yelled at a Priest for having the light on the Virgin Mary and not the American Flag.  Mama don't like that.

   Of course there's plenty more.  People have said:  "Jesus saves--ya right.  Jesus saves what?"  My mother was very hurt all those years ago when they boasted such things.  Naughty people.