Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Existence Womb (67)

   
   "Existence Womb (67)"
    
   Miriam awoke in a rubber-walled room, encompassed in a straight jacket, within the southern states of America, where they have no pity or mercy.  Dr. Luke enters.
   
MIRIAM
Dad!  Dad!  What's going on?
  
DR. LUKE
You know I'm not your father.  You need to get a grip on reality and stop this psychotic nonsense--you murdered your mother after all.
  
MIRIAM
What!?!  I was in a reptilian craft, taken from Canada.  My Mom committed suicide.  And you're my Dad.

DR. LUKE
I'm increasing your medication.  You're in an institute for the criminally insane--and you sincerely deserve it.  Exits.  
  
MIRIAM
Buck.  Buck.  Please hear me great Templar Knight and werewolf fueled by the Holy Spirit,  Please hear and help me.
   
   Miriam began to cry, fully aware of the iniquity of life, remembering Reagan's words that THEY were among us, making a once divine Garden of Eden into a den of devils.  Next, Miriam heard the angels call:  "It's never over Sister Miriam.  Don't ever give up--not even at the hour of death."