Monday, April 4, 2016

Existence Womb (80)

   
   "Existence Womb (80)"
   
   Miriam enjoyed her lung dart, stupefied; next, ran up to wake Buck, him growling with sincerity, yet he woke willingly, listening to Miriam's mystical tale.  They both sat on Buck's futon, and her with a little bit of the shakes, probed his wise werewolf soul.
   
MIRIAM
Is the Holy Spirit feminine?  I mean, or was it a demonic entity talking to me?

BUCK
Possibly either--with your past history; however, the French use the masculine, calling the Holy Spirit Le Saint-Esprit.  But I would use La Saint-Esprit.  She always appears in gold and blue to me, igniting me wolfways upon my needed necessity to give mercy and protect with the fangs of God.

MIRIAM
So, it is possible?

BUCK
Catholicism knows--God is a mystery.  Approach Him by mere mathematics and without reverence; next, get ready for resistance.  Anyway, we should attend Mass today.  Imbibe the Body and Blood of Christ--the transubstantiation.  If the Priest is obedient--it happens.  If not, at least it's totally symbolic.  You never know.  God is a mystery, but He is a real mystery.

MIRIAM
Then what?

BUCK
Grab some beef jerky and green tea.  Come back here, our home, and watch television, like Dancing with the Stars.  Doug Flutie is dancing tonight--and he has agile feet.

MIRIAM
I just talked to that whatever, Holy Spirit thing about Doug Flutie.

BUCK
I'm just messing with you.  Miriam, you know, us werewolves, and all canines have telepathy.

MIRIAM
Darn you Buck.  Why does everything in life make me want to smoke a cigarette?

BUCK
Because you don't do wax on/wax off--you need Mr. Miyagi.