Tuesday, April 5, 2016

People ASSUME, and they are incorrect sir

   
   "People ASSUME, and they are incorrect sir"
   
   People always assume.  It's mostly negative.  Knock Chief off the mountain and all.  That is the nature of devious humanity.
   I've read numerous biographies on Jim Morrison, the crooner, as he humbly admitted of himself, not having that raging rock and roll vociferousness.  People assume it was all drugs; however, Mr. Morrison was more prone to hard drinking.  He went on benders.  
   How would you feel if you were corporeally beautiful and women chased you like crazy?  He had no choice.  He was not Bill Clinton.  They hunted him down by the hundreds.  Thus, he drank, and heavily.
   William Blake knew:  "People control their emotions because they have weak emotions."  Some say this man was a crank.  Others a mystic.  We assume.  Negativity mostly.  Or lies and whispers.
   The only thing I've abused is tobacco, green tea, garlic, and flax seed, mostly.  Sure, they will assume I'm into this or that.  You trying being with only one woman your entire life.  You try celibacy for the past nine years.  Don't I deserve a cigarette.  But yes, I smoke too many.
   And as Vonnegut said he had no memory of penning some of his books--neither do I.  It's a compulsion.  People have asymmetrical brain patterns.  And if they're poor, other people generally write them off as lazy.  
   My Dad was wealthy.  Also, a raging alcoholic.  But he had money.  I never saw any of it--because people assume.  You don't know where I've been or what I've been through.  You listen to villainous vermin.  You spread the lies of people that find no favor in me.  Fine.  God knows.  There is truth.  As Saint Gabriel said:  "Life is over in the blink of an eye."  We will all get what is in our hearts.