Thursday, December 1, 2016

Browbeaters and Bullies--no more!!!

   
   "Browbeaters and Bullies--no more!!!"
   
   Facing colon cancer.  Sleep paralysis.  Ulcerative Colitis.  Hypoglycemia.  Social Phobia.  Oral Thrush.  Trouble walking, like I'm walking on glass.  Insomnia.  Night terrors.  Migraines.  Chronic pain.  Inability to defecate or urinate publicly.  OCD with Tics.  Yet none of this compares to a browbeat.  A thuggish bully.
   Thanks to the strength of faith, invocation to Saint Uriel, and the incarnate aspects of a magnanimous physician; plus, numerous videos, tape recordings, and documented words, and being disabled, Social Services has been offered to be called at anytime, due to these cruel, not-so-nice people pushing me to contemplate suicide, and come very close.  People involved in pseudo-care-taking; moreover, officers of the court--it will no longer be tolerated.
   I decided today to stand up for myself.  And my faith to dial the number will pay off.  Have I ever sinned?  Yes.  But publicly and to physicians and priests--I have confessed, setting myself on fire, lacerating my face, locking myself in the closet and praying the Holy Rosary; specifically, mortification of the senses, my religious privilege.  Have you?  I wear no mask; I have no nasty secrets.  Emanate no bravado.  A broken soul.  But you haven't killed me yet.  And it might be your incarceration if you continue to try.  Too, you can't be mean to animals, like dogs; moreover, you cannot want to hurt the elderly.  Attempt to poison or neglect them.  All I want is the peace of the loving Christ.  Too bad people only want to worship the golden calf. 
   So, draw the letter "I" on a piece of paper; next, mark it out with an "X" as it is not about you, a Franciscan priest wisely said.  It is about others.