Saturday, January 21, 2017

Abuse from family

   
   "Abuse from family"
    
   I was born; next, placed into incubation for a protracted period.  Couldn't speak properly until I was four or five, when my mother took me to a speech pathologist.  Had tubes shoved up my urethra for urinating blood as a child.  Surgical spoons inserted into anal cavity to remove impacted fecal matter as a child.  Terrible night terrors.  Even more, but I write this in haste.  
   Anyway, it has continued against my biological mother and me; specifically, here is some of the abuse I have endured from my brother:

1.)  Would punch me in the face as a little boy, when I attempted to sleep in his bed at night.
2.)  Rubbed my face in dog urine when I was 8 years of age.
3.)  Held me down and fed me hamster food.
4.)  Threw me out of his car in a snowstorm when I was 10 years of age, miles from home, for I said his loud music was giving me a headache.  I walked miles in the cold snow, terrified.
5.)  Attacked me when I was a minor and he was over 21 because I lit a Camel cigarette, punching me in the face numerous times.
6.)  After passing the BAR Exam, he attacked me over an argument concerning STAR WARS, breaking my finger, and he had over 30 pounds on me.  I drove him back with a fire place poker.
7.)  When I wrote a metaphorical poem to a girl, he, as an attorney, told my mother:  "Mark has no 1st Amendment Rights."
8.)  Has said of my religion:  "King David is full of shit.  The Virgin Mary is a witch.  Saint Paul I loathe."
9.)  When my biological father died, he said he was relieved.  Too, said Dad left some money for me, but all I received was a plastic Swiss cheese bank with 17 cents from my step-mother.
10)  After my first colonoscopy, he told my mother I should get back to my crummy job; hence, I contemplated suicide as the blood in my bowels and stomach pain were terrifying me.
11.)  Told my mother my job wasn't good enough, which was delivering newspapers.
12.)  Called me stupid and ignorant.
13.)  Said my step-brother's police son is like Barney Fife.
14.)  Written letters to my physicians attempting to have me locked up in a mental institution, due to me having religious freedom and mortifying my senses so I would obey the Bible. 
15.)  When my mother was falsely diagnosed with Alzheimer's Stage 4 over 4 years ago--he disappeared for months, now only makes weekly visits at best.
16.)  I told him to lend me 180 dollars cause the pseudo-caretakers were abusing and neglecting Mom and me, and that I would move to Arkansas and live in my truck on my son's property--he gave it to me, and I told him Mom will die, and so will I.  And as he has told both her and my sad soul:  "Everybody has gotta die sometime."  I didn't give up on myself or my mother, using the money to buy her food and clothes. 
17.)  Told me he was gonna purchase a Tesla or Mercedes, while my mother and me suffer, wearing rags; plus, my mother is a true patriot, having worked at the Rand Corporation for years during the 1960's.  
   There's plenty more, and about his wife's bullying remarks too.  He did pay for my divorce, but my kindness gets walked over, and mocked; moreover, viewed as weakness.
   All I can do is pray.  While he says Trump is an ego-driven, bravado-fueled man, I can only pray that my new leader kicks ass and takes names.  I forgive them all, but will not be silent, as my 120 pound frame cares for my mother--the rest abandoning her, or sending in thugs that neglect and abuse.