Saturday, January 21, 2017

Faith, hope, and charity

   
   "Faith, hope, and charity"
   
   To protect all human life at EVERY cost is sweetly sublime.  Even though Christ was murdered, He had hope in us.
   While my biological brother has bullied me, as well as others--I pray for them.  Too, he gave me awesome advice at one point in my early twenties, saying:  "Kerouac didn't need long hair, tattoos, or piercings--and he was way more cool than all those rockers."
   That kept my hair short, my skin not inked, and my body from being pierced.  Thanks bro.  And as hard as he drank, Kerouac may have had his reasons.  Too, he lived with his Mom; plus, his Aunt saved his "on the road" butt; moreover, with his first paycheck, he bought that special mother an awesomely new kitchen.  Possibly to help keep his beer cool in the fridge.
   So, thanks to my brother for Kerouac.  Maggie Cassidy is my favorite book by the dude.  And I salute Jack.  They often wonder how such a hard drinker could have written over a million eccentric words.  Why drive when you can be driven?