Monday, April 16, 2018

Double Entry--this one is NC-17 fellas



   "Double Entry--this one is NC-17 fellas"

    Decided not to get stalked by the Jesuits or Masons today; specifically, took ex-wife to get a colonoscopy--I was kinda happy about it, and I kinda/sorta know why.  The twist of fate here was that she was experiencing her time of the month as well--ya dig.
   Therefore, before the robotic sodomy began, I'll call it what it is, she inserted a tampon, and it was almost destined to be a day of toxic shock.  
   We as Earth people, went thousands of years without this torturous procedure being inflicted upon us by the likes of consciousness complaining, and of course--Katie Couric and her Iron Maiden; specifically, conscious sedation, before physicians grew more merciful.
   And while I take my vitamins, minerals, having had a 30 year affair with green tea; plus, plenty of spice, having also read Solomon and watched the movie DUNE 18 times, where they let you know that the SPICE is the life, nothing erases the faces of frightened men facing the elongated super probe.  Last time, I asked my Doc to put a condom on the phallic device, and no--I didn't ask for the ribbed.
   So, one last detail, cause I was always fond of Uncle Jack, knowing the Joker is Wild--a former Nashville Prosecutor, juvenile division, having been the personal source of many adolescents and their suicidal angst, by way of having locked them up and taken their money to further the phony courts, let us call him, JT Moby.  So, JT Moby woke up in the middle of his intestinal inspection, pulled out his hip, kicking and screaming like a baby.  As it goes with most attorneys--they can 
dish it out, but don't like swallowing, from any end, their own limp noodle cuisine.  Just ask his wife.
   Jesus said:  "You will do better things than I."  Not me; however, I just did a weirder thing.  Ten points for that, and the fat guy on the bicycle in the yuppie lane.  
   And never let a woman give you the old bend over in the lucid laboratory--she'll drive that machine with ferocious fury, wishing she had true dermal pipe to pierce her submissive prizes.