Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sherman, Code, Le Saint-Esprit

      "Sherman, Code, Le Saint-Esprit"
   What was he supposed to do when the whole country was falling apart?  Men were in shackles.  Does Freedom not sometimes come with fire?
   And in the South-East, you.  Passion and Air.  Ivory.  Never noticed it on myself.  I just want to be home watching Magnum.
   You trust who you have to.  I thought every one was great.  Then, not so much.  Mother told me to get along, yet we all know how obedience to filth served her.
   Negasonic-electric-violet, sister.  Anytime.
   La Saint-Esprit, not Le, for you were feminine--near aqualine, but more Eagle-like.  They told me not to think about it.  Like SpongeBob, gotta always be ready, and I was born ready, like a cabbage, yet it is never over, never.
   You/Burgundy.  Honorbale War is a Just War.  Don't go all Sherman, unless you're Bowie and Crockett getting overwhelmed at the Alamo.  Hell, Bowie fought from his bed, like David prayed from.
   It will be weird and borders have been drawn--I suggest and ask you erase them, for two, or even three is better than one.  And you know--if someone scratches my back, I give my all.
   I miss hard-boiled eggs, turmeric root, thyme, sea salt, pepper, mustard--all gelled together for breakfast.  Mother ate it every morning, and chugged a chocolate shake afterwards from a copper glass.  She is still inside me--you guys be too.  Never can tell.  Don't forget the truck drivers. Communicate.  I'm here. 
   "Man lives not on bread alone, but on EVERY word breathed from the mouth of God."