Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Petite Soeur--je vous merci

   
   "Petite Soeur--je vous merci"
    
   Thanks for the heart; moreover, you look plenty like my Mom.  I know we're related.  Plenty give me that startled look.  I never gave that look to anybody but you--just thought you were a plain, little soul.  Hey, I'm listening.  You were at the front of the class.  I was at the back.  There's the lowly man loving torture, it making him stronger.  Not a sadist, mind ya.  I did the Star Wars personality test.  I'm Chewbacca.  Always knew I was just a dog--more or less.  Hey, they're loyal if not kicked or fed poison, which really pisses their Mother off.  Love ya Mom.
   Anyway, thanks for the help.  Hey, I've been kicked plenty--can you blame me for holding my fists up?  Even angels argue.  Michael is not like Gabriel, and nobody wants to mess with Uriel.  Be nice to him.  I could use my family.  I hope for my family.  Nobody ever told me.  Get in touch.
   A family member, damn Democrat, ya know--told me Trump would be nothing without his father's money.  Good for Trump's Dad for loving his son.  Told him:  "Don/Donald--you gotta be a killer."  Allegorically mind you.  
   Did David's wife not demand as the King froze to death that he pass the Crown to Solomon?  What, was he supposed to give it to a greedy schmo?  Parents have intentions for their children, never to be manipulated by the polluters.  I was the only one in my phony family that had the physiology to save my Mother's life.  To take her away from fear.  To chant:  "Joan of Arc!"  To remind her of Samson in the Talmud, setting the foxes' tails on fire and scattering them.  The Nazarene.  From the North like Jesus.  He had no Tribe.  Like John S. Mosby did in the civil War, Samson fought the Philistines in a renegade fashion.  It's not in the Bible.  Maybe Rome didn't want its people to know the whole truth.  Maybe they did.  It takes all kinds.
   And about Russia.  Nobody mentions why Putin puts up defenses.  Napoleon made the Russians burn down their own cities.  And the Germans slaughtered near 30 million during the War, yet nobody mentions that.  The Democrats put missiles all around their perimeter.  Nobody mentions that.  Good for them for protecting their people.  Good for Benji for standing up and mentioning the terrorism.  Should these people just lay down and die?  
   But Mark never went to school?  Why--they weren't teaching the good shit.  I didn't want to read Conrad--thirsted for the best.  James Joyce himself.  Proust.  Voltaire.  Blake.  All Russian literature.  Twain.  London.  Pynchon.  The fakes buy Pynchon's books, yet never read them.  How does that guy get a pay check?  Good for him.  And why tell me of Descartes when I sought Spinoza?  Why shove silly vampires in my face or slow motion zombies when I like werewolves?  The nice ones.  I'm talking art and history.
   Don't steal a man's soul and forge it into your personal brainwash, or he just might soulwash you.  Never can tell.  Love Jack Burton.  Carpenter and Lucas know things.  The wisest men in Hollywood.  And yet, nobody listens.  
   God Bless ya.  And sin no more.  Ya, I take my own advice too, when I'm not getting my ass kicked all day and night.  I'm still here sister.  This old man knows his place, mind ya.  And back-up would reap you eternal loyalty.  But I'm not carrying your water.  You know what I mean.