Friday, May 18, 2018

Red, White, Blue Doves

     
   Red, White, Blue Doves

   Remember Hacksaw Jim; moreover, guy played ball at SMU, and the crowd would chant:  "USA!"
   Mom always said she liked that.  My friend Jesse's Dad said Hacksaw looked crazy carrying that two-by-four.  It's wrestling.  Real entertainment.
   Miss my kid.  I saw him struggle with his conscience when I explained to him about philosophically cool things.  Mom always wanted him to live with us; however, we were put in charge of ferrying other people's children, as if their servants; still, we love them, and did our jobs; thus, why are they mad at us for obeying our entire lives?  Was it not enough?
   Bertha fought.  Drank coffee by the gallon.  Laughed.  Watched Sci-Fi.  Grandmas have the best of love.  I ponder La Sainte Vierge's Mom.  I bet she was great.  Kinda reminds me of the old lady in that Vin Diesel movie, yet she wasn't all that cool.  I always got along with the elderly.  People in need love everyone.  Saw an old man get ketchup (Heinz) when I first moved to Little Rock near 1980.  All he got was the ketchup.  He was beautiful.
   Reading a book on werecats.  Heck, they got were-everything nowadays.  It's not nice to thieve people's hard-earned or deserved finances.  Maybe somebody will do it to you.  Always give a hobo a dollar, and Bertha fed them; plus, as I mentioned, coffee.  She always had her coffee.  Love ya Bert.  You too Pap.  You guys were like my parents.