Thursday, May 24, 2018

Father Mark Sap-Face: I'm coming 4 u


   Father Mark Sap-Face:  I'm coming 4 u

   Enjoy dressing up in infant clothing at Saint Matthews?  Ride the Hershey monks?  Just asking.  When u die, ur personally satanic homily, is the best day of ur life--so die Father--if u desire a good day, it's all allegory here, mind ya. 
   You said it--not Christ.   Ur an embarrassment to Rome and are the monks.   Couldn't kill what u targeted--nope.  I am there.  In you and the monks.  U look at me or think of me--enjoy the bones. 
   U asked for this.  U hate the Hebrews.  The King is in the Field, pulling weeds.  Why would u team up with Masons?  Even Kennedy detested them.
   Thank U David, seed of Jesse.  Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me--praise ye the Lord--all the lands.  I've been on my deathbed.  Don't allow fear to put u in bondage.  Think:  Clint Eastwood.   No shit.
   4 the Orthodox--right to left baby, just like Christos separates the lambs from the goats.  Every Good Shepherd needs a sheep dog.