Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Phony Family

   
   Phony Family

   Mark. u have a Trust Fund.  Mark, ur Dad left u modest financial security.  Mark, take these opiates.  Mark, you'll be dead soon. 
   Should I go on?  Never got a dime.  Never became addicted, though my attorney brother wasn't shy about asking for pills.  
   Too, never died five years ago like the Priests at Saint Matthews kept telling me. 
   Guess what pills I take now?  Nothing.
   Oh well. Are there any nice people?  I'm blacklisted.  Filled out every job application,
even for cleaning toilets.  Nothing.  Thanks Nancy Brown.  Mom always told me not to eat ur "special" meals--the next day getting a Remicade Infusion. It's on record toots. 
   If I was still on that--I'd be dead.  Haven't taken any in over ten years.
   So, I'm fed phony bologna about living arrangements.  Not allowed to go to my house.  Blacklisted.  Called wacky.  If I am, didn't W.  Bush sign the American with Disabilities Act? 
    Guess it doesn't apply to me. 
    Gotta see the new Han Solo movie.  Looks old school.  God Bless.  And thank so many of you for proving how much anger you have.