Monday, June 6, 2016

Liberty's Sparkle (47)

   
   "Liberty's Sparkle (47)"
    
   Through the meditation, which continued in a very, highly ultra state of progressiveness, Faye commanded:  "A grudge will always hold you down at the end; LOVE comes back to you in ACES."
   Liberty thought it--real hard; next, blurted:  "You know Bram Stoker?"
   Faye was like:  "Girl, I'm the library nerd now--of course."
   Liberty continued on with:  "Lore suggests, or possibly truth, or possibly both--there is always an infinite number of possibilities; anyway, Bram Stoker, so it goes, felt great guilt after writing Dracula."
   "I feel guilt now too.  Especially when I see a hot man and wish he was my husband.  But I'm so used, like a bad car, maybe one of those Gremlins from the 1970's or 1980's."  Faye said.
   Liberty:  "Ah, shut up.  You're a freaking angel with black wings.  Merlin with a demon parent, yet you choose the path divine.  I love you girlfriend."
   And Faye responded:  "You make us all sweet, Liberty, and it is awesome.  Merci beaucoup, forever."