Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Caretakers Feel Underappreciated

   
   "Caretakers Feel Underappreciated"
   
   Great article about this; moreover, was showcased on one of the wack-job networks, like MSLSD or the Cranky News Network; regardless, when the chatter you pick up from other people is:  "She'll be dead soon."  It's like these people are against the patient.  A doctor's say-so isn't axiomatic.  Ever hear of protracted content, or radical remission.  You fight as long as you can--to your own death, like a Saint.  If you choose.  But my Grandma taught me many things both German and Catholic, I'm totally talk'n.  Too, I saw my Aunt and Mom squabble over her, nastily, nobody was doing enough, and Grandma was put in a facility; however, my Aunt was a frequent visitor and kept the staff in line.
   Like your shit doesn't stink?  Yeah--I've given plenty of lip, but you started all of this with negativity and a false diagnosis.  I was just the weird guy that made fun of myself; also, was the phobic and bizarre clown.  But nobody pulled together.  It was all too disgusting to see, or pessimism caused by phony doctors, and they took her physical therapy away two years ago.  You guys are the officers, the successful ones, but I'm a grunt in the trenches, getting my ass kicked by Jackie Chan in the rice patty.  
   I'm not mad.  I'm just disappointed, but will block any attempt to make someone go to a shithole before their time.  You tempt him, yet say I'm the villain.  He took an oath, through sickness and health, and he's healthier than me--wanna see my shitty blood-work and large intestine.  So, I'm an asshole, but not a prick.  I can't live without hope.  Don't threaten me with silence or seduce the old man.  I do well for both of them.  Yes, I screw up.  Can't even find my own car in the parking lot I'm so frazzled.  Haven't slept in six years, but I own my insomnia and my sleep paralysis.  I shake.  On medication for over ten years that causes Parkinson's-like features.  If you don't want to hear me; next, turn off this channel.  Go to another website.  This is my therapy.  I've never physical assaulted anybody in the family--you know that's false testimony.  Just lip, here and there.  Yet my face has been punched in by members of the family, and bones broken, but I wasn't a wussy about it.  
   I forgive everybody, for what I see as sin, because all of you have lives.  I don't.  I've never had friends, my wife was the biggest, well, that wouldn't be nice, but you know what I'm saying.  I'm just a gimp with a few gifts here and there, but I'd rather live in Montana, in a little shanty.  No more from me.  I'll write about hot blondes and muscle cars.  I'll be a silenced redneck.