Monday, August 21, 2017

His Fingerprints

   
   "His Fingerprints"
   
   When I was unjustly locked up in an insane asylum by my brother, his money doing the talking, but not for my mother save to lock her up and bring thugs into the house; moreover, like my earlier Blogs axiomatically showcase--Mom was given 27 Xanax in a week.  I have OCD and count everything in super-symmetrical fashion.  Next, my brother brought over a bag of his Xanax to give to Mom, and I have the bag, with his fingerprints all over it.  They don't want her to talk, for she is a nuisance, and they attempt to shut her up, so the evidence suggests.  And this from a guy who took my pain pills, an attorney, jacked up on numerous psychiatric medications due to panic, anxiety, depression, etc . ,    
   I've been threatened every day.  Told not to talk to my mother about Jesus.  Told not to bring the Priest over to give her the Eucharist.  Told I'll be thrown out.  Offered a mere $180.00 by my brother to leave and never come back, his wife attempting to put Mom in a cheap facility for years, threatening us both with that, while my brother and his wife are millionaires.
   Bring it on.  The NSA sees everything.  
   And Feds, read my earlier Blogs, as I know you have--remember the Notary Fraud.  Mom infused with numerous anti-psychotics and benzos; next, carried into a Notary on Highway 70, and of unsound mind and body, made to sign her life over.  Why are they doing this?  Because both her and me are burdens.  The unwanted.  Thanks Saint Joseph, and as your Litany goes:  "Solace of the wretched."  Wasn't Christ arrested and given the death penalty for helping people--so the story goes.