Sunday, August 27, 2017

If anything happens to me--know why!!!

   
   "If anything happens to me--know why!!!"
   
   My audience, of beyond myriads, especially France, Russia, the United States--my country, I adore you all.  This is elder abuse:  To have a mother watch her meek son be put in cuffs in front of her, my brother and step-father bringing in the ignorant deputies and cruel contagion of swayed and pointed medical men--their guns near inches from my mother's face, though holstered, confronting me in front of her.  How dare you confront me in front of my mother!!!  Don't lecture me!!!  And all because I protected her from the neglect and abuse of two 300 pound African-Americans with gold and missing teeth; plus, protected my therapy dog, which they tried to kill with a peach pit, and myself--I love that which is within me.
   Bless the Lord O my soul, and all that is within me; moreover, praise ye the Lord, all the lands.
   At Mass this morning, the Priest asked:  "What was the word about Christ on the street?"  And of course it was false testimony.  I am not Christ, but He said:  "I am the vine, and ye are the branches--if you eat of My Body and drink of My Blood."  I always do.  My mother did too.  Her last ingestion of the Eucharist was on Saint Joan of Arc's Feast Day.  
   If I am silenced--read my history, and know the truth.  I would even undergo Sodium Pentothal injections to offer verbal axioms.  All the neglect and abuse of two disabled people--and for what?
   Everybody has a right to be here.  Unborn children retreating from pencil-like objects attempting to lacerate their lives, the elderly, the weird.  Get over Darwin.  We are Stardust Eternal.  And while Spinoza may have mentioned in his pantheism that God may not care too much, he did probe the question concerning a Divine Justice System; indeed, nothing is concealed from God.