Sunday, August 27, 2017

Rand Corporation--Remember your daughter

   
   "Rand Corporation--Remember your daughter"
   
   When she fell ill--first:  A false diagnosis; next, everybody departed.  Nobody did anything.  She has never been taken outside of this house save once, by any other soul.  Jacked up on Haldol, which I tossed; moreover, jacked up on Xanax, and my brother brings her his, because if I have to run to the grocery store, my step-father throws them down her throat like shut-up candy.  Taken to a Notary, of unsound mind and body, polluted on Haldol and Xanax, made to sign documents as directed by two attorneys and her husband.  Motive.  Intent.   
   Years of neglect and abuse from a caretaker.  More neglect and abuse of the disabled, me.  She's endured for near seven years, no thanks to them.  My brother said not to give her vitamins, spices, herbs, vegetables, or green tea.  My step-dad says not to read the Bible to her, and they continue their torture.  Who has wiped a tear?  Who has blown her nose?  Who has brushed her?  Who feeds her all day?  Who massages her and anoints her with lavender?  Who pulls fecal matter out of her, gently, for six years?  Who has taken her to the park?  Who has taken her to the library, bookstores, coffee shops and all the rest?  I have video.  Who showers her?  Who cuts her hair, clips her nails, and tells her constantly that she is strong and special, and that God loves her?  None of them.  Not one.  
   Rand Corporation--this is your allegorical daughter, Patricia Ann King, 3/15/1942.  NSA, CIA, FBI, know the abuse and neglect of two disabled people.  You know that when people fall ill; next, others want them to perish or be put away, so these selfish people can live their lives.  I don't want to live my life.  I only want to carry my mother, everyday, as I have been, while they all are against my genuine admiration of this woman.  For their elation.  They can't stand to even look at her, and blame me for loving.  They forge false testimony in legal and medical documents with their millions.   
   Motive.  Intent.  Who wants the disabled to be pampered and adored?  Not them.  
   Can anybody blame me for fighting back?  Just look at my brother's abuse and forked-tongue behavior concerning me.