Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (54)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (54)"
   
   Wily Rascal went to the park, beyond the URBAN of it all--kicked a spherical stone, got paw-padded; next, dug up another's bone, ingesting the protein nature, and thanking the SPIRIT that she had a willed and unbeatable digestive tract as did her Coyote ancestors--the Pomsky genes are less forgiving when it comes to eating diapers and toxic waste.
   Anyway, what she was thinking:  "It's all about Jazzmin Flush.  California Girl.  Boyfriend and father both billowing in her bright life.  Yup--it's all about Jazzmin, and I think I'm going into horny heat.  Her father is looking cute.  If I mated him, our pups would be Jazzmin's dubious sisters and brothers.  Oh crap.  Even though it is all about Jazzmin--she's just so darn nice.  The me of yesteryear would have thought "damn nice" but Thomas is telepathically linked to me.  I won't hurt his lovely Jazzmin.  You hearing this Thomas?  I like my new friends!  I won't mess this up!"