Monday, May 11, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (59)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (59)"
   
   With fervor for California comfort food in the furious future, Jazzmin Flush ordered "in" some fish and chips, ornamented with softly mild salsa and crowned with sea salt and cracked pepper gelling atop fresh parsley.  She had the matriarchal mojo to feed Mr. Merlin Pope.  All the dandy dudes she knew were so darn slender, and she sweetly hoped that her severely muscular legs weren't intimidating these meagerly yet macho men she hung out with--them all illuminated by some sort of spirit.  So, the food arrived, and it was hot.  Jazzmin sat on a somewhat clean floor, hardwood, while Merlin remained gimpy in his misplaced chaise lounge.
  
MERLIN
This is nice--my sweet Jazzmin.
  
JAZZMIN
Thanks Mr. Pope--I used to work on a taco truck, and food can be inexpensive yet healthy.  Salsa is fortified with lycopene, and parsley, besides being the king of garnish desires decent digestion; moreover, fish is swimming in Omega oils, and the chips--well, some say that they might increase bodily inflammation, but they were cooked in olive oil and onion powder, if that matters.  I read all my food labels.
  
MERLIN
Jazzmin Flush--you intrigue me.  I know that I'm an asymmetrical creature; nevertheless--I must ask:  "Are you seeing anybody?"
  
JAZZMIN
Buster--yup.  And he's totally a big, bad wolf.  Actually no--he's really nice, like white cotton candy with teeth.