Monday, May 18, 2015

Jazzmin Flush (64)

   
   "Jazzmin Flush (64)"
   
   Thomas, in heaven's way, huffed; plus, he pantheistically puffed, mystically meshing with the Multiverse, knowing God's Good Ghost permeated it most; next, he quickly abandoned Jazzmin's nearby nuisance of being the typical dumb blond, wending wolfways, and towards the damned destination of Mister Merlin Pope, paw-pushing open the door, and almost galloping up to the dude's androgynous weirdness, drooling fanged intimidation of Catholicism gone wrong, a rogue knight hellbent on playing defense for a fair maiden, and himself.
   Pope didn't look phased or even flinch.  "I allow death upon me.  For I once was like Bruce Jenner, but I actually wanted to be a man."
   "What kind of freak are you?"  Thomas hitting him with vociferous telepathy, snarling sharp threats behind a wet, black nose.
   "Release me Catholic boy; otherwise, I'll happily take your death and stupefy your eternal regret."