Sunday, May 3, 2015

Union Blue--underground song

   
   "Union Blue--underground song"
   
   SONG:  About having a girl who is a friend--a real friend; moreover, if you have a girl that is just that, a friend--don't accidentally glare at her beloved boobies.  If you do, she will vociferously launch an obnoxious diatribe while pointing at her well-respected buxom, like:  "Why, these are my puppies buster!  And, you are what I thought was different about every other guy."
   She needs not to be accidentally ogled by friendship; nonetheless, she needs to set you up with one of her friends, even though she might fancy you a fruitcake.  Here's the ditty: 

   Hey friendly lady, I'm a bit fruity,
   Don't ya worry; I ain't scoping your booty--
   Come on now:  "Send me your girlfriend cutie!"  
   
   Yankees are born--Southern everyday,
   Let Country Western spread every which way,
   Don't stand there, acting all proud and snooty.
   
   Hey friendly lady, I'm a bit fruity,
   Don't ya worry; I ain't scoping your booty--
   Come on now:  "Send me your girlfriend cutie!"